Private & Commercial Finance has been helping coach and bus operators finance new and used vehicles for over 20 years.
So, if you have identified a coach, bus or minibus which you want to buy and require finance, please get in touch with us.
We have extensive experience and market knowledge, developed over 20 years and can assist you with your purchase though the entire process. As an established finance company, we offer a range of products including finance lease, hire purchase and balloon payments for periods up to 5 years. The balloon payment product agreement can be particularly useful in reducing your monthly payments by deferring a percentage of the finance until the end of the agreement.
Quick Quote and Questions
Find out indicative monthly costs or find an answer to a frequently asked question by clicking here
Why choose Private & Commercial Finance?
1. Independent finance company, listed on the AIM stock market for over 15 years;
2. Fast, personal customer service;
3. We do not rely on an automated credit scorecard;
4. Fixed interest rate for the length of the deal, so your monthly payment stays the same;
5. We do not used automated phone systems. When calling you will speak directly with one of our underwriters;
6. Read what our existing customers have to say by clicking here
Step 1 - Apply online
Complete the application form for individuals or business. It's all on one page so it only takes a minute to complete.
Step 2 - Get a decision
Once you press 'submit', we will undertake the usual credit check and then contact you to give you a decision in principle and discuss further details of the asset you are looking to purchase and how much you wish to borrow. We will then provide you with a no-obligation quote and if you decide to proceed we will prepare the necessary agreement keeping you informed along the way.
Step 3 - Enjoy your new purchase
Once we receive the paperwork back from the dealer/seller and your signed documents, we can arrange for the funds to be transferred and you can then enjoy your new purchase.